Important rules to remember
Riding with Tel-O-Fun – important rules to remember
- Look after your rental card and your Tel-O-Fun key. If you lose either, call the Tel-O-Fun call center immediately.
- The rental bikes are serviced and comply with all the safety standards. Nevertheless, before riding, check that there is air in the tires.
- When riding, wear a helmet that fits your head well, and fasten it securely under your chin.
- Treat the rental bike as you would your own so that those after you can enjoy the experience, and you too, to the full, the next time you rent one.
- Upon returning the bike, be sure to press the lock. The rental process is only complete after the bike is properly locked.
- If you encounter a defective Tel-O-Fun bike, notify the call center at the earliest opportunity by calling *6070.
- For your safety, when riding in the dark, wear bright clothing and/or reflectors. That way, you will be more visible.
- As a bike rider, all the traffic signs and traffic laws apply to you too. This is true for traffic lights and stop signs as well.
- If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to call us. The Tel-O-Fun call center is at your service.
- Don't leave your rental bike unattended. If the bike is stolen, it is your full responsibility until the bike is returned to a Tel-O-Fun rental station.
- Don't take a child or another rider on a Tel-O-Fun bike. The bike carrier is designed to carry a bag only.
- Be sure to ride safely and responsibly. Don't ride "hands-free". You only have control over the bike when both hands are on the handlebars and you are looking in front of you.
- The sidewalk (pavement) is designed for pedestrians. Don't ride on the sidewalk unless it is marked with a bike trail/ path.
- When riding, don't hold onto loads that could destabilize you or make you lose your balance, or interfere with the motion of the wheels.
- A bike is a vehicle in every respect! Don't ride under the influence of alcohol!
- Tel-O-Fun bikes are road bikes. Don't ride them on unpaved dirt tracks.
How does it works ? Watch the movie